Thursday, September 6, 2012

A work in progress

I just created this blog yesterday. I do know that my focus will be football (specifically the NFL.) I don't really care if people come and visit all that often. I did it more for my own personal space to keep track of my favorite sport.  Actually, I'm lying. I care. You should come in here often and leave comments.

The NFL, for all its haters, has a lot going for it. Fantasy Football is a fun and great way in keeping track of the stars of my favorite NFL teams. Pickems is a weekly way of determining if my finger really is on the pulse of the League. I have been doing it for a few years now just now I have a personal blog for it.

The Eliminator Challenge is just a way of picking a single game a week that I think is most likely to be correct. I'll list alternatives.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment