Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tomorrow is the first Sunday!

It's like Christmas morning! I love the NFL. As excited as I can be for something that has just about zero consequence to my life. A great hobby.

As a reminder I will be posting some lines. I don't really gamble on football games, but following the lines is a really good litmus test of what to expect. Nobody gets them all right. But, if there was anyone on the planet who had a vested interest in the games it would be bookies in Vegas.

My personal pick of the week is the Bears by ten over the Colts. In Chicago. I agree.

Eagles by ten over the Browns.
Jets a three point favorite over the Bills.
Saints an eight point favorite over the Redskins? In New Orleans? Wow, I would take that one.
Patriots by six over the Titans. (This sounds like a great line IMO.)
Vikings by three and a half. Now, I have the Jaguars winning this game in Minneapolis.
Texans by thirteen over the Dolphins. Maybe not thirteen, but poor Snowflakes aren't going to win this game.
Lions nine point favorites over the Rams.
Falcons only a three point favorite over the Chiefs. I would take that. I figure Falcons by at least six.
Packers by five. I have the Packers winning, but five points is a stretch. This game could end on a FG.
Panthers by three over the Bucs.
Seahawks three points over Cardinals.
Broncos are only a two point favorite. I got the Steelers winning this one.
Ravens by seven over the Bengals.
Raiders on MNF against the Chargers in Oakland. Raiders as favorites. Only a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment