Monday, June 24, 2013

So, I did another mock draft..

Who would of guessed?

I have decided on something new. I am going to go out of my way to try to do ALL the things I said I don't want to do. Then I'm going to try to make them work. The real draft never goes as planned. Some jerk ahead of you will snag the guy you covet. Maybe you are even 10 draft spots away and QB or Defense start to go and you are stuck taking the Lions. Stuff like that really happens. All the time. So, what I am going to do..

1. Do not take two RB early.
2. Take a QB and TE early.
3. Take one of those elite WR.
4. Draft between 4-8 as much as I can.
5. Target players that I have issues with.
6. For example target some rookies or guys recovering from injury.

Of course I will share with you! I wouldn't be writing this if I didn't want to share.

6. Marshawn Lynch RB - A no brainer imo. It was Lynch or Ray Rice.
15. Julio Jones WR - It was either Julio Jones or Brandon Marshall. I like the dome team.
26. Jimmy Graham TE - He was just sitting there. I didn't really plan on it. At 26 it was destiny!!!!
35. Andre Johnson WR - It was a toss up between Cruz and Vincent Jackson. I took a gamble imo.
46. Matthew Stafford QB - Early for a QB but I wanted to see who fell. I want to see the value.
55. Dwayne Bowe WR - I still haven't gotten a second RB I could of had David Wilson.
66. Le'Veon Bell RB - Him or Montee Ball.
75. 49ers D/ST - Seattle just went right ahead of me.
86. Rashard Mendenhall RB - I could of taken the law firm.
95. Jeremy Maclin WR - Desean Jackson will see a limited role? Is that a smoke screen? I don't know..
106. Shane Vareen RB - Value
115. Vick Ballard RB - Value
126. Phil Dawson K - I wouldn't do this. That is exactly why I did it here. Who falls for value?
135. Isaiah Pead RB - Gamble.
146. Mohamed Sanu WR - So many WR are left on the board. I haven't taken this guy yet.

This is a ten team league. There are a ton of RB and WR options on the waiver wire. If one of my RBs falter I will drop and replace. Also, my bye weeks are in perfect unison. One RB and One WR early with week 5 and week 6 and my bench guys can come in and only hurt my team with one replacement. The team should be playing with each other for the first 4 weeks solid.





No comments:

Post a Comment