Friday, May 17, 2013

Strength of Schedule part 3

This last list is the top 12 easiest anticipated schedules of 2013. Don't laugh bc were gonna start with the Cleveland Browns. Do you know what it means to take the Browns to the Super Bowl? HA!

 Yes, their mascot was a Brownie. mmmmm BROWNIE points for DnD nerds if you know what that is. It wasn't bone crunching enough so they changed it.

 Who finished 5-11 in the Dog House last year.

 Then we have the 8-8 Steelers. I am unimpressed and I have doubts.

 6-10 Gladius sword wielding Titans improved their oline a ton! Warmack and Levitre will help CJ tons. But they also got Shonn Greene so it might be a wash.

 What's bigger? A titan or a giant? Giants finished 9-7 but they have also won 2 super bowls in the last 5 years. Who knows what they do. I don't see them worse than 8-8.

Their draft was horrible. They finished 8-8 when they could of made the playoffs in the final game of the year. But, they choked. If Bryant makes progress and Witten has a better year they are always dangerous. I just don't know about their defense.

 Move over Bison! The Bills are here. 6-10 with a new QB. Well, not a lot of hope here. I had hope last year and then Kevin Costnar shot it. Not even on the prairie when it really happened and then they rip out its heart or liver and eat it. No afterwards at the campfire when he uses his finger to tell the story of when he DID kill it.

I'm not even using official mascots or logos anymore. Texans have a easier schedule and they will compete. Last year's 12-4 could easily be 11-5 but I doubt they slip past 10-6


The Chiefs were the worst team in the NFL. 2-14 bad. So they catch a break being closer to the easier end than the difficult end. Add in that they got a competent QB in Alex Smith and already had 6 Pro Bowlers on the roster. Got two solid bookends on the oline. If I can say anything I would guarantee that they win more than 2 games. At least 5. Probably 6-7. That would be a huge leap for this team and new head coach Reid.


Raiders suck. There I said it. They finished 4-12 and I am failing to see where they get MORE wins. They lost a lot of guys and it just keeps getting worse. Signing scrub Free Agents won't help.


The Colts have the 3rd easiest schedule and if Andrew Luck (emphasis on the horseshoes!) gets better? Whew. All comes down to their defense. It's hard to win if you are always just trying to outscore the opponent. I don't know if they can repeat 11-5 but I think playoffs are an option.



I would be completely shocked if the Chargers got better than 7-9. Maybe 8-8. Their oline needed more attention and their defense has already taken a major hit with the loss of Melvin Ingram.
I don't know if this Bronco has given up, dancing, or having a stroke. Maybe it's a stroke due to having the easiest schedule next year. 13-3 and they improved their team they should repeat a playoff appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment